To Our Valued Clients,
We here at Hopewell Animal Hospital are committed to keeping you and your pets, as well as our staff safe during this difficult time. We have had to make some changes to our routine care, but our dedication to your pet’s health remains steadfast.
We are still open during this time with the following changes to ensure your and our staff’s safety:
- We have moved to curb-side service: As of Monday, March 23rd, while we are still seeing patients, we are asking that clients do not enter the building. We request that you give us a call once you are in the parking lot. One of our technicians will come out to your vehicle, get pertinent medical information, and then bring your pet inside the building to be evaluated by the doctor. Once the examination is complete, the doctor will contact you via phone to discuss findings and make recommendations. At this time, until further notice, we will only be seeing sick pets and emergencies. We will not be scheduling any wellness dental services or wellness appointments, and will be rescheduling any current routine wellness appointments.
- We are following the guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control for enhanced cleaning of our hospital.
- Staff members are required to take their temperatures daily before they begin work for the day. Any staff member that has an elevated temperature or is not feeling well is required to stay home.
- If you have a fever or suspect coronavirus exposure, please let us know before you arrive. If you are able to please have an alternate person bring us your pet.
- We are directing all our clients to please use our online store and pharmacy to fill your pet’s medication(s), prevention, and dietary product needs. Please use the online pharmacy tab, at the top of our webpage, hopewellanimal.com, or the shop now button in the online pharmacy box, on our webpage, to get to the website for our online store, where you can register for an account. Once you place an order, Hopewell Animal Hospital will be contacting you for payment, as we don’t have credit card processing set up with the store. We are working on an online option for payment. If you need help in setting up an account, placing an online order, or have any questions, please give us a call at 513-745-0890, we will be more than happy to assist.
If you have questions regarding COVID-19 and your pet, please use the following link:
Please don’t hesitate to call anytime you have questions. Thank you for your understanding. Please be patient as we work through this very difficult time.
Dr. Daniel Baum